Soon to be uploaded. Great package includes 7 days and 6 nights and staying at 6 different hotels/resorts throughout the country. For quick information, you can call Dubai 971 55 953 2064 and ask for Serge
Day 1 – Upon Arrival
Meet at the Dubai International Airport and shuttle to Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Check in Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Information Session: Assign Motorcycles
- Leave hotel and ride to Dubai Marina.
- Ride along beach at Jumeirah Beach Residence.
- Ride to Old Dubai (Bur Dubai) and Through Electronic Souks to Textile Souks on the waterfront.
- Take Abra (boat) to Deira
- Walk to Spice Souk and Gold Souk
- Take Abra back to Bur Dubai to motorcycles.
- Group dinner
- Ride back to Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Day 2 – Hatta-Fujeirah Ride:
- Check out Jumeirah Beach Hotel;
- Ride to Hatta Fort Hotel for coffee & washroom stop. The Hotel is one of the biker’s best stops, ideally located in the mountains approximately 2 hours outside Dubai. Their courteous staff always makes us feel very welcomed. It’s definitely a favorite rendez-vous point for all motorcycle enthousiasts.
- Ride to visit Hatta Village
ABOUT HATTA VILLAGE
The Hatta Heritage Village was opened to the public in February 2001 after careful and extensive renovation.
The village represents another fine example of the Heritage of Dubai and the United Arab Emirates. Situated 115km southeast of Dubai city in the heart of the rocky Hatta Mountains, it provides the visitor with a fascinating glimpse into Dubai’s historical past.
The two towers overlooking the village, known as the “two stones” were used as defense fortresses against hostile invaders.
Today, the Hatta Heritage Village has become an important historical site for tourists.
The history of the village can be traced back to 2000 – 3000 years. It consists of 30 buildings, each differing in size, interior layout and building materials used. Great care was taken to use the same materials as those used when originally built during the renovation such as mud, hay, sandalwood and palm fronds.
The fortress was built by Sheikh Maktoum bin Hashr Al Maktoum in 1896, to provide protection for the viceroy and where meetings could be held to discuss social, economic and political affairs.
The Hatta Majlis within the fortress is where such meetings would take place which also includes the Viceroy’s bedroom, living area, other smaller out buildings and a large courtyard surrounded by high walls.
The fortress also encloses the Castles Centre and hall where photographs and video images of UAE castles and forts are shown before and after renovation along with a model depicting their various locations.
Inside the tower within the fortress, old weaponry, knives, daggers, swords, guns and pistols are displayed as well as life-size models portraying guards who defended the fortress against attack.
Tourists visiting the Hatta Heritage Village, Dubai can gain comprehensive knowledge of the lifestyle and the traditional culture of Dubai.
The Hatta Heritage Village, Dubai is a cultural microcosm of Dubai. The Hatta Heritage Village, Dubai represents the sincere efforts of the Dubai Government to recreate the life of the local people in the bygone eras. Every year the Hatta Heritage Village, Dubai welcomes of hordes of tourists from all over the world.
Visitors can find numerous shops selling exquisite local handicraft items at the Hatta Heritage Village in Dubai. The Hatta Heritage Village also houses live entertainment venues and open-air cafes. At the Dubai Hatta Heritage Village tourists are provided storybook displays, which include ancient armory, camped Bedouin village, cooking utensils and wooden chests.
Perched on the Hajjar Mountains the Hatta Heritage Village Dubai overlooks a spectacular oasis. The Hatta Heritage Village, Dubai is a quintessential example of the traditional village architecture. You can explore the tradition, heritage and culture of the local people by touring the entire Hatta Heritage Village, Dubai.
- Departing Hatta:
- Ride through mountains through Huwayfat, Harrah, Kalba and arrive in Fujeirah.
- Lunch at Fujeirah Hilton
Fujeirah is one of the seven Emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates, and the only one on the Gulf of Oman in the country’s east instead of Persian Gulf (the other six emirates).
The Emirate of Fujairah covers 1,150 km2 (440 sq mi), or about 1.5% of the area of the UAE, and is the fifth largest Emirate in the UAE. Its population is around 130,000 inhabitants. Only the Emirate of Umm al-Quwain has fewer occupants.
Fujairah is the only Emirate of the UAE that is almost totally mountainous. All the other Emirates, like Dubai and Abu Dhabi are located on the west coast, and are largely covered by desert. Consequently, Fujairah boasts a higher than average yearly rainfall of the UAE, allowing farmers in the region to produce one crop every year.
The weather is seasonal, although it is warm for most of the year. The months of October to March are generally regarded as the coolest, with daytime temperatures averaging around 25 °C (77 °F) and rarely venturing above 30 °C (86 °F)—with temperatures climbing to over 40 °C (104 °F) degrees in the summer. The winter period also coincides with the rainy season and although by no means guaranteed, this is when Fujairah experiences the bulk of its precipitation. Rainfall is higher than the rest of the UAE, partly because of the effect of the mountains that encircle the Emirate, and partly because the prevailing winds are easterly bringing with them water-laden clouds off the warm Indian Ocean.
The variability of the east coast climate is partly due to the presence of the Hajar mountain range. As with other mountainous areas, precipitation is higher, and this allows for a more varied micro-environment in the area. Tourist visitor numbers peak just before the school summer months.
- Ride to Dibba
Check in Golden Tulip Resort
Photo in Golden Tulip Resort–
Golden Tulip Resort Dibba is located close to the beach and in the historical district in Dibba. Recreational amenities include a private beach, an outdoor pool and a fitness facility.
- Free Afternoon on Beach
- Group Dinner
Day 3 – Ras Al Khaimah – Khasab in Oman
- Check out of Golden Tulip in Dibba
- Ride off to Ras Al Khaimah to the Oman border (process Visas)
- Ride to Khasab on Hwy 2, to Mussamdam
- Check in Golden Tulip Resort Khasab
Photo For Day 3—
P.S. As this is a very popular resort, if no vacancy, we may have to ride to Ras Al Khaimah and book at Al Hamrah Fort Resort .
- Dhow Cruises
Ride to the docks and embark on a traditional dhow. Enjoy an unforgettable day cruising along the “Fjords of Musandam” on board a traditionally decorated Omani Dhow, where you can sit comfortably on cushions and carpets while feasting your eyes on the striking scenery. A Dhow trip to the fjords offers an insight into its fantastic landscape. During the Dhow cruise you can cruise into the Straits of Hormuz and discover different villages. The Dhow is anchored at the famous Telegraph Island, where you can swim and snorkel in the clear waters, there is also the possibility to see dolphins during on the way. A buffet Lunch, refreshments, soft drinks and mineral water will be served and is included.
Photo Dhow Cruises
- Back to shore and back on the bikes for the ride to our hotel (Golden Tulip Khasab or Al Hamra Fort Hotel in Ras Al Khaimah.
Day 4 – Trip to UAE Capital City, Abu Dhabi
- Check out of hotel and ride towards Abu Dhabi
- Go to Yas Island – visit Race Track and Ferrari museum (coffee and washroom break)
Photo Day 4
- Off to Abu Dhabi to visit the Grand Mosque, the world’s 3rd largest Mosque
- Ride to Abu Dhabi city centre, via the corniche to the 7-star Emirates Palace Hotel for Lunch
- Then we visit the Old Souks
- Head towards Dubai to Ghantoot.
Al Jazira Resort and Spa in Ghantoot
- Check in hotel
- Relax in the afternoon
- In evening, take shuttle to Mr. Serge Brouillet’s villa for a BBQ and pool party.( Bring swim suits)
Photo Ghantoot 2
- Shuttle back to Al Jazira Resort (only 20 minute drive)
Day 5 – Alain – Jebel Haffit mountain
- Check out of Al Jazira Resort and ride to Alain Oasis.
- Then ride up Jebel Hafeet mountain. Stretching for 7.3 miles and climbing nearly 4,000 feet, it boasts 60 corners and a surface so smooth that it would flatter a racetrack. It could easily be described as the eighth wonder of the world, but almost nothing is known about its creation. It’s a great ride up to the top.
- Check in at the Mercure Hotel situated on top of the mountain for overnight stay.
- Have for Lunch
- Group Dinner
Photo Day 5
Day 6 – Bab Al Shams Resort and Spa & Arabian Night party
- check out of Hotel in Jebel Haffit and ride to resort in the middle of the desert.
- Check in to Bab Al Shams Resort and Spa
Escape to Luxury & Adventure in the Heart of the Dubai Desert
Rising up from the desert sand dunes like a mirage, Jumeirah Bab Al Shams Desert Resort and Spa is an elegant retreat in a traditional Arabic setting with three sparkling pools. Whether you’re after romantic Arabian nights or an authentic desert experience, here awaits splendor, tradition and comfort.
- Desert Safari Evening– Pick up from Resort at 3:00 pm for 4×4 dune bashing.
From 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm, you will experience the thrills of riding through the desert, up , down and sideways on the desert dunes. We will then arrive at an outpost in the middle of the desert. Get on the back of a camel and take a short ride (great for photo). Get dressed in Arabic dress (both for men and women), smoke some sisha (it’s all legal). Then enjoy an authentic Arabian entertainment night with Arabic music and belly dancing. Amazing night.
- Shuttle back to Bab Al Shams Resort & Spa
Photo Day 6
Day 7 – Ride to Prestige Motorcycle Office
- Check out of Bab Al Shams Resort
- Ride to Prestige Corporate office, return motorcycle & settle any outstanding bills
- Take shuttle to airport
- Saying our goodby’s
Pricing – 7-DAY Tour
Rider + room (shared) + bike + most meals = EUR 4900
Co-Rider/Passenger +room (shared) + most meals = EUR 1450
Included in the price of the holiday:
- Four and Five Star accommodation including 6 nights in total .
- Full buffet breakfasts at the hotel.
- Top of the range motorcycle, ranging from Harley-Davidson, Honda Goldwing & Victory.
- Friendly and experienced guided service.
- Shuttle to/from hotels
- Holiday handbooks complete with maps and activity information.
- Desert Tour Adventure (in 4-wheel drive dune bashing) with dinner & live entertainment including camel ride and belly dancer.
- Snacks & refreshments at scheduled stops as well as all lunches.
- Evening Dinners for Day 1, Day 4 and Day 6.
- Motorcycle Insurance – Our motorcycles are fully insured. A 1,000 Eur. maximum deductible will apply in case of an accident or damage to the motorcycle regardless of who’s at fault. Please note that this does not include personal medical insurance, personal accident insurance or trip cancellation insurance.
NOT included in the price of the holiday
- Personal Travel/Medical Insurance
- Fuel not included for your motorcycle (approx. 5-10 Euros/day. fuel is cheap here).
- Alcoholic beverages not included with meals.
- Evening dinner (except for all breakfasts& 3 evening dinners -Day 1, Day 4 and Day 6)
- Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Non-scheduled activities
How to Book:
Send email with the number of people, rooms and motorcycles required to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Go to website www.dubaimotorcycletours.com, select “Booking Form”, complete and send
Call Dubai 971 55 953 2064 and ask for Serge Brouillet.
This package is called the “Nomad” for obvious reasons as we move on every day to a different destination and 6 different hotel/resorts. All of your luggage will be carried in our support vehicle which will follow the group throughout the trip. This is a comfortable, relaxed vacation. We don’t speed, we don’t wake up at ridiculous hours and we ride anywhere from 200 to 350 km per day. Comfort, Relaxation, Sightseeing and riding great motorcycles…that’s what this is all about.
Please note that Prestige reserves the right to find alternative hotels (same rating of course) if not available at time of booking.